Re: Car Show (MGs at Mercer)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Show (MGs at Mercer)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 08:08:55 EST
"scott putnam" <ultrawildcat@hotmail.com> wrote:
<<<Subject: car show

hi everybody,i was just curious about something..2 years ago before my 77
was actually MY 77 i attended a show and meet on the grounds of the
moldavian tile works in quakertown pa.,at least im pretty sure its in
quakertown...i was just wondering if thats an annual event,or maybe its
twice annually,and if anybody has any idea of the date of the next one...>>>

According to the info I got from Steve Harding of the Philadelphia MG Club
for the 'Where 2 B' events calendar in 'MGB Driver', this year's MGs at
Mercer will be Oct. 6. The info phone # is 610-446-2073. As several others
have said, its held at the Moravian Tile Works in Doylestown, PA.

Kim Tonry
Downers Grove, Illinois, USA