feeling old ..or what? no lbc

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: feeling old ..or what? no lbc
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 19:58:10 -0000
i remember filling my 56 chevy's tank with high test, taking a date to
mcdonalds and having burgers and fries and drinks, then going to a first run
movie having pop-corn and a drink or 2 to wash down the pop-corn's salt.
and coming home with change from a 10.00 dollar bill.

i will admit that this was around 1974!  baby have we come a long way or
what!  now a stop at mcburgers costs near 10 bucks or a fill up in my
van(regular not high test) is near 30 bucks and movies?  been so long since
we have seen one i'm out of  it on this one!   and evrywhere i go i find
people have thrown pennies on the ground like they have no value.    so i
pick them up and bring them home and put them in a big jar.  i just
deposited 45.00 of loose coins i had picked up over the last 6 months!   yes
45.00!  i rolled the coins in wrappers myself(the only way my bank would
take them!)!   pennies may be devalued but, they add up!  so if you are the
penny tossing type?   please keep supporting me and toss as many as you
like!   my car habbit can use a boost!

even older than before chuck.