Re: Philly MG Club's Norristown, PA Swap Meet

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Philly MG Club's Norristown, PA Swap Meet
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 13:35:42 EST
Cc: MEGHouston@aol.com
In a message dated 03/10/2001 1:02:48 PM Mountain Standard Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

> The (late, but I don't plan these things) Philly MG Club's Annual Norristown
> Swap Meet is set to be held on March 18, 2001. Same Bat Time, Same Bat
> Channel. Wright Auto in Norristown.
>
> Who's going??
>
> Last year after the swap meet a bunch of listers got together for lunch. I
> was wondering if anyone was interested in doing the same this year. The
> place we went last year has closed its doors and is now a mattress shop.
> (now there is an idea, nap time for OF's). I can try and find a convenient
> location if there is some interest in lunch.
>
> Larry

I actually think I can make it this year!  Sunday, right?
Can someone post directions, times, places?  I will be coming from the
Fleetwood, Oley area of PA and will have two grandchilden and SO in tow.

We have to leave for Baltimore shortly after lunch, but would love the
opportunity to meet a bunch of the list...in the flesh so to speak.

And I understand some of us are considerably more fleshy than others....

RH..."could I have just a little more please?"