Beer Sprite Pics online x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Beer Sprite Pics online x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:18:03 -0500
Ok guys, I have pics off the project at:

http://www.studiosoich.com/ah.html

 Take a look, see what we're in for. Let me know if anyone wants to road
trip and when. So far Larry says May, any other votes?

Note: I have new rockers, a replacement quarter panel for the driver's
side rear, taillight for same side, replacement bonnet hinges (how the
heck do you get to those?), and a replacement trunk lid.

 Needed are, brake master cylinder, brakes, windshield wiper
arms/blades, door post repairs, a knob for something (see the pic titled
"engine detail front), and who knows what with the clutch. It currently
does not shift gears and screams like all hell when you try. Rusted to
the flywheel has been someone's guess from the list.

 Oh and the horn doesn't work, not sure what the deal is there. Also
various dents need pounded out as you can see.

 Is she hopeless? Can we save her?

Amy

///