Re: NorCal Bugeye For Sale

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NorCal Bugeye For Sale
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:15:25 -0800
Since I'm in my area code, I just called the guy.  He's in Oroville and said
the following:

Its a 59 or 60 bugeye with a MkII parts car thrown in.  Bugeye has rusted
out floorpans, one damaged fender partially repaired.  no motor, has
smoothcase.  Missing one seat, some trim.
Parts car (MKIII) totalled when it hit a post, wrecked windshield and
bonnet.  Has 1275 with ribcase, both seats.  Owner didn't have paperwork in
front of him when I called, hence not sure about the year.
You're on your own  for more details, but since the drive up there is
beautiful, I would love one of you to give me half an excuse to drive up and
look them over.  Could take digital pics if needed.  Otherwise no interest
on my part.

> Hopefully this one is not an April Fool's joke.
>
> >From Wheels & Deals:
>
> 1959 Bugeye with parts car $1000. Call Bill at (530)534-1144 Days,
> (530)534-5171 Nights.
>
> Area Code 530 is in the far north of CA.

///