Re: todays swap meet!

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: todays swap meet!
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 18:23:55 -0800 (PST)
As Chuck said it was a fun time, both meeting the
faces that go with the eamil names as well as digging
through all of the parts. I wish I could have gone to
lunch, but the other half of my family was expecting
me for lunch at King of Prussia. I got a number of tid
bits for the sprite (A Crane pointless ignition kit,
wiper motor bracket, and a set of 1-1/2 inch carbs and
intake. Now I need to find some one to shorten the
intake). I am looking forward to meeting more of the
list at Carlisle in May. I also got reinspired today
to get of my hind end and finish my car - hopefully by
May Carlisle.

Best Regards,
John Holliday
67 Fproduction Street Sprite