Re: Halogen Headlights

To: ckotting@core.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Halogen Headlights
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 06:20:23 EST
In a message dated 3/21/2001 3:01:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ckotting@core.com writes:

<< If you're just putting in "Sealed Beam Halogens" (same wattage, but more
 efficient) the stock wiring should handle it if it's in good condition.

 If you're going for one of the higher-power types, I would put in relays
 with power fed by a heavier gauge cable. >>

Even with the sealed beam halogens the relays will (as I understand it)
provide more power to them so that even they run brighter, and are a lot more
dependable.  Plus, if you are at a point where making this addition is
feasible, it is preferred as it gives you the easy option to later go with
higher power lights.

--David C.

///