Prices For Partssssss

To: spridgets@autox.team.net charset=iso-8859-1
Subject: Prices For Partssssss
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:50:02 -0800
Having just ruptured my bank book on a Rivergate 5-speed Kit
for my 71 Midget, I will be looking to flog the following items
to help recoup and I would like suggestions on what to ask -
hokay? US dollahs as I live in the hills of Northern California.

A surprisingly quiet Ribcase Tranny (42K miles on it)
The original SU setup on manifold, complete
The original smog head etc
The 4 or  5 Rostyle Wheels, clean and shiny

I am very excited about the changes brought about by the clutch
failure. A Kent 266 cam goes in, to compliment the 45 DCOE and
big-breather head. RC40, LCB, Kenlowe fan, and now a 5speed
should transform what is already a really sweet car.

///