Re: SWAG event reminder

To: "Swift Justice" <samesq@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: SWAG event reminder
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 08:00:42 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Steve,
Count me in!  Sound like the best games in town on tap.  With a little luck
we'll have the chili first and then crowd into a small poorly ventilated
garage and really get to know each other.

Unfortunately, the Morris Traveller will not attend.  Despite my nightly
varnishing sessions the sides have not been reassembled yet.  Mechanically
it is ready for the trip masquerading as a flat bed truck, but the lack of
tail lights would leave me needing your professional services if I tried to
take it on the street.

On a more philosophical level, are ANY lawyer jokes in bad taste? Are any
lawyer jokes in good taste?

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)
ps:please send directions as I have the memory of a ...........  hell, I
forgot what I have a memory like.

> To all SWAG and NorCal listers:
>
>     A reminder that we are having a get together on this saturday the
> 24th at my place at 12:00 noon.  We will be pulling the engine out of a
> '72 RWA car.  Other games will include:
>
> 1.    Tune the SU carb
> 2.    Find the wiring gremlin
> 3.    Pin the tail on the Bad Ground
>
>     Gold silver and bronze awarded in each category.  Chili will be
> provided, please bring a favorite edible something of your choice to
> share.  If planning to attend, please RSVP and I will send you
> directions if needed.  If you have never been to a SWAG event, this
> would be a good time to come out and put faces to those e-mail addresses
> you've been seeing.  Check all Bandwidth wasting conversation at the
> door.  Lawyer jokes in good taste tolerated.
>
> Steve
> --

///