Life sustained FINALLY

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Life sustained FINALLY
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:00:43 -0500
Hi All,

   Just needed to share!  Today at about 5:00 pm est., I finally hit all
the right spots, (timing, and air fuel mixture) and now at long last, my
newly built (read 18 months ago) 1500 with flat top pistons, kent cam, 10:1
compression and a beefed up bottom end, will fire up and run at the turn of
the key!!!! And best yet, it will sit there and idle, with a loping cam, as
long as the tank has gas!!!

And the really great part is, that after letting it sit in 45 degree
weather for over 3 hours,  I tried it and it fired right up.  I am soooo
stoked about it.

Now for the weekend, bleed clutch, reconnect drive shaft, bolt in a seat
and a short drive down a private road!!!!!  Wish me luck!

Thanks for listening,
Travis G. Elliott

1979 Midget 1500
Original Owner, 1st car