A-series clutch release arms

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: A-series clutch release arms
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 17:07:03 -0000
I've been converting a Minor release arm to use on my wife's car when it
gets the hydraulic clutch.  Problem is that I have since found a different
Midget-type arm that is the same length as the one I took off my Sprite but
has the pivot drilling at a different position, thus giving a different
length between the pivot and the point where the pushrod pin sits.
Obviously this also means there is a different length between the pivot and
the centre of the carbon release bearing.

Any ideas which one is correct and what the other one came off of?  Neither
has a fully legible part number.  One shows 2A ????, the other is nearly
blank.

///