Re: Brake servo

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake servo
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 03:27:05 EST
The best reason is that it makes life a lot simply when going from a modern
car to a Spridget (Aggghhhh the brakes aren't working) or Spridget to modern
car ( Ouccch thought I was going through the windscreen).

I also think that you can get a harder initial bite with a servoed pedal,
although the servo does nothing to improve the efficiency of the brakes.  I
have only seen one racing spridget with a servo (a Frogeye and yes he was
competitive).

Daniel1312

In a message dated 24/03/01 17:30:39 Pacific Standard Time,