Re: Bugeye List..... A little controversy...

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye List..... A little controversy...
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2001 13:22:26 EST
Personally, I consider my Bugeye a '59 since that is when it was built and
exported to the US (per BMIHT). Besides I wanted a Fifties LBC to rebuild.

I am guessing that CA DMV will consider it a '60 since that is when it was
first registered - I don't know for sure since the car has not been
registered since '73. I will find out when it is rebuilt and ready to
register again.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA
59 Bugeye (AN5L28725)