Re: Seams

To: toyman@digitex.net
Subject: Re: Seams
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:13:43 EST
Cc: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
At at the big MG race meeting at Silverstone one year there was a long row of
Midgets including mine.  I noticed that about 60+% of the cars had the same
mismatch wings (indicator position as mine) for a couple of seconds I
honestly though they were made like that till I saw a car with the mismatch
the opposite way round and then the occasional car with matching wings!

When I replace the rotten wing on my car with the brand new one sitting on
top of the bedroom wardrobe the car will have a matched pair.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 28/03/01 10:34:20 Pacific Standard Time,