Share the Spirit of the Healey Marque

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Share the Spirit of the Healey Marque
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:37:12 EST
Share the Spirit of the Healey Marque May 17-20 at Springthing 2001,
Lexington, KY. We already have registrations from eight states and a very
special guest, Gerry Coker, designer of the Austin Healey 100 and Bugeye.

Lexington is the center of the Thoroughbred Horse Racing Industry and a
veritable extravaganza of colorful people, exciting events and breathtaking
natural beauty. Our Gymkhana will be held at the famous Fasig Tipton Horse
Farm, then rally along the beautiful country roads amid the historic horse
farms of Kentucky. Special arrangements have been made for our group to tour
the Kentucky Horse Park.

With over 50 models of our marque on display we will also have a special
display of Healey Boats. Everyone is welcome, Clunkers to Concours. Car Show,
Gymkhana, FunKhana, BBQ, Tours, Banquet, Auction and more are all on the
weekends agenda.

This exciting location will be the setting for one of our best Healey Events
ever. Please make plans to join us. Visit the Springthing web site at
bluegrassclub.com or contact  Mike Schneider for registration information at
502-896-2832 or email information@bluegrassclub.com. Space is limited so
please make your reservations soon.

Thank you,

James Werner