SU Manifolds was: Re: SU Charts (all online)

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, nateley <nateley@email.msn.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SU Manifolds was: Re: SU Charts (all online)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 10:21:40 -0500
Looking at the site I see twin SU Manifolds for a Spit in both 1 1/2 and 1
1/4" SU sizes.

What is the difference? Should I wait and get 1 1/2" SU's or go with the 1
1/4"ers?

Larry

At this exact moment in time 3/30/01 9:16 AM, "Ron Soave"
<soavero@yahoo.com> made the profound statement:

>> I got the twin SU manifold from Team Triumph
>> http://www.teamtriumph.com/.
>
> I've used him (Scott Harper?), too - good source of
> bits and pieces.  He always has what I'm looking for.
> Would be a cool road trip.
>

> =====
> Ron Soave
> "Driver Carries No Cash" and now you know why

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section