Re: Californians & Energy - Response [little lbc]

To: richard.arnold@juno.com
Subject: Re: Californians & Energy - Response [little lbc]
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 08:37:05 -0600
Cc: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Rich, thanks for the response, it was needed. You forgot to add that their
whining has been a law enacting cancer that has corrupted our nation. "Oh, our
air!! (cough,cough) it's so dirty, we need a LAW!!" so now many of us have to
deal with emissions inspections in wide open spaces, thanks to the Communist
Country of Californian Peoples aka CCCP. Seat Belt and Helmets, Californians
couldn't admit that they were responsible for their own actions when they didn't
wear them, so they needed another LAW!! Now everyone is jumping on the ticket
writing, moneymaking bandwagon. There is more but it is a waste of space, you
see
what I mean...............
Planes not being made available to the rest of the country? Gee, I could swear
this week that I heard Boeing is moving to DALLAS, TEXAS!!! With all the
corporate headquarters here, how long would it take to get a factory here as
well?
Movies........... Las Colinas (a north Dallas suburb) is quickly becoming a
notable studio in the midwest (I do want to apologize for "Walker: Texas Ranger"
though, Chuck lives and teaches karate in Waco, the home of the Texas Ranger
Museum. Coincidence, I think not) Soon, we can produce films to rival the
decadence that is pouring our of Kalifornication..........
Our indoor lights are shining bright, (clap,clap,clap,clap) "deep in the heart
of
Texas!!"

richard.arnold@juno.com wrote:

> The following seemed to require a bit of a response; nothing personal is
> intended.

///