Re: Californians & Energy [little lbc]

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net, morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Californians & Energy [little lbc]
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 10:19:43 EST
In a message dated 3/31/01 2:08:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

> We grow 99 percent or more of the nation's almonds, artichokes, dates,
> >
> >figs, kiwifruit, olives, persimmons, pistachios, prunes, raisins and
> >
> >walnuts. Hope you won't miss them.

Almonds ho-hum, aritchokes only the three stooges eat, dates and figs we'll
import from the far east with oil, kiwifruit ...who could eat some thing that
looks like a monkey's reporductive organs, olives means I'll have to switch
to pearl onions in my martinis, persimmons are more trouble to eat than they
are worth, prunes and raisins are just dried out Argentinian grapes and
plums, and I've got my own walnuts.

I drink Chilean wine, and know the local nuclear reactor in Arizona (good
place for it) would sell California electricity if only they would pay the
going rate like the rest of us.

Seriously, I truly like California, and I sincerely hope they fix the problem
so they wont all move to NM and Texas!

RH...gotta get a local border patrol started...

///