steering column, was Bugeye turn signal.

To: "Larry Cogan" <woodrat@spacey.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: steering column, was Bugeye turn signal.
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 06:26:18 -0700 m>
thanks.. I see it now, right above the ignition.

Another question, what is the steering column surround? some kind of black
plastic that fits over the column? Similar to my 69 one, but of course much
smaller and round? I might need to fab one. Moss wants $90 for one, no
thanks.

Toby:  The switch, non cancelling toggle, is on the dash, along with
the warning light.  Do you need an exact location?  Larry