Re: K & N filter box

To: "Eddie Sheffield" <esheffield@prizmail.com>
Subject: Re: K & N filter box
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 23:50:15 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I have the Sprite one, it is a great air filter but that is all.  It is not
any better than the other K&N filters.  There is no noticable performace
increase from the "built in sub stacks".  You will get to make new studs
when one breaks (notice I didn't say if!!!) as the filters were made by K&N
Europe and one end is SAE and the other Metric.  Be sure to carry a 10 mm
wrench to remove the acorn nuts.  K&N also told me they may be able to match
up the filter itself should I ever need one.  I would be glad to swap it for
a set of the K&N filters from APT with their sub-stacks.
        Crash

///