BEEFI

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Dustin J <dustin.carter@lycos.com>, froggi@cdsnet.net, HFC3 <perform_imports@hotmail.com>
Subject: BEEFI
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 15:51:48 -0700
My Fellow Spridgeteers,

We need your input as to what you would want in BEEFI... BugEye
Electronic Fuel Injection.

Would fewer features and lower price be more appealing?  Would more
advanced features such
as Electronic Spark Control, "tweak" as you drive and somewhat of a
higher price meet your
requirements?

What price range would you expect such a system to be in order for you
to purchase Fuel
Injection for your Series-A engine?

Keep in mind we are talking about the electronic portion of the FI unit,
nothing else at this point
and time.  As you know, in part, this is a DIY project.  We will be
producing the "brain box"
and you will modify, install or build other components.  We are trying
to keep the cost (to you) to a minimum.

Questions?

Herb

///