my car!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: my car!
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 18:26:43 -0000
ok cats and kittens!  dig this crazy scene!   today i recieved my title from
harrisburg and it has an antique classification on it!   that
means.......are ya ready for this!  in next few weeks i'll be recieving a
lic. plate for it and ............after being taken off the road for
extensive rust in 1980, and waiting a long time to be restored in 1990, and
not being registered since 1980 .....i am going to be able to take my little
cute white rocket ship for a ride legally on pennsylvania's highways!
joy(happy feet) o  joy!    and it sits in storage with a full tank of cam 2
and the big BFG comp t/a r1 tires still mounted on it!   i think my first
trip will be to take my son to preschool!  wait untill all those mini van
cruising mommies get a look at the gracefull lines of the bugeye!  he-he-he!

chuck.

i still need a 1958 bugeye left windshield frame post.    HELP!!!!!   i'm
getting close here!  drool!  drool!.........................c.   :)

///