ed roth

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: ed roth
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 07:54:37 -0000
the news is sadly recieved here also.  my day glow oarnge rat fink key fob
is a treasured item from the 60's(a new york auto show give away item) .  a
friend in california just last christmas had a B&W 8x10 of the rat fink
refridgerator door from roth's old shop autographed for me as a christmas
present (sent along with george barris's autographed picture too!).   as a
kid i built the collection of ed roth's creations that were available in
model form.   as an adult i marveled at the work he did from a creative and
construction point of view.    he will be fondly remembered here.

chuck.

///