Re: lbc garage

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: lbc garage
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 12:04:14 -0500
At 06:49 AM 4/6/2001, Charles Christ wrote:
>if you are going to have an air compressor, be it fixed in place or
>portable.    build a small shed on the outside wall of the garage and run a
>air line (steel or just a rubber air line) through the wall to the inside.
-----
Absolutely!... and we also have our bead blaster vacuum out there. Used a
Sears (tm) steel garden shed mounted on timbers that also support the giant
compressor, 4" tube to the shop for the airline to run through. Need a
brooder lamp way up here in WI, and when really cold, we use a magnetic
engine heater on the block. Stays quiet.
         Peter C

///