New projects aquired

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New projects aquired
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 16:24:09 -0700
Hi All,

Had two new projects dropped in my lap.

A real clean looking 75 Special edition anniversary Midge.  With a
complete engine and new parts ready to assemble.  A nice pretty bright
blue paint job, at least I think it was blue.  About two inches of dirt
and pigeon poop on top of the bonnet.  But no rust.

The second is a 71 RWA Midget.  Not as good in condition, but still not
real bad.  I think this a is a good culprit for a turbo or blower on a
1275 engine car.  This one has some rust in the A post and floors, but
engine may even run.

It was a bargain price that I couldn't refuse.  So they arrive tomorrow.
  Will post pic's ltomorrow

Well it's a rainy afternoon, and I'm bored.  So it's about time to get
up and do some work.

Cheers

Rick

///