Re: heater tap seal ?

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: heater tap seal ?
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 17:58:37 EDT
Cc: p.sarrazin@enesad.fr
In a message dated 4/9/2001 2:06:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com writes:

> Does anyone one have any experience with repairing the heater shutoff valve
> (see below). Is anything beyond the fiber washer needed?

Not me, Gerard, but I have heard of some guys buying those small brass water
valves and replacing the leaky stock shutoff valves with them, running
appropriate sized copper piping to hook up the rubber water hoses to.  I have
considered that myself, and will probably go that route if mine starts
leaking.

--David C.

///