Re: New England Listers.. (no LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New England Listers.. (no LBC)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 23:26:32 EDT
Hey all;

Just wanted to write a quick note to all of you who responded. I should have
been more clear. My car has been running beautifully since I bought it.. I
just wanted these things done more as a preventative thing... so, it
shouldn't be too costly. Anyways, I got alot of responses and I wanted to say
thank you so much for the help and suggestions. I will be dissecting the
emails this week and make some calls to find out who will be the lucky
mechanic. For all the listers inquiring about my love life, I'm blonde
haired, blue eyed, and love LBCs... so hook me up! LOL (kidding)

Anyways, thanks again.. someday I'll get tired of bringing it in and will
learn to do this stuff myself... but then I'll have to hire a carpenter to
build me a garage..... hmmmm...

-=Kristen
'79 MG Midget
'01 Mitsu Eclipse