RE: Re[2]: 1 1/2 " SU carbs for Spridgets

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: 1 1/2 " SU carbs for Spridgets
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:26:45 -0500
Cc: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Gerard

They do not use the locating rings, per APT. I imagine that does make
precise location a bit of a pain. Then there's that little step where the
locating ring fits into the head. If airflow matters enough to spring for
the APT manifold, I'd want to remove that sharp edge in the intake tract as
well.

Phil