Locating pins for Bugeye bonnet

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Locating pins for Bugeye bonnet
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 00:35:02 FILETIME=[3F6285D0:01C0C21F]
List,
Anyone have the two locating pins for the Bugeye bonnet for sale?  Know
where I can buy them?  Know how to make them?  My bonnet is starting to bend
at the rubber pyramids that go on top of the wheel arches.  Really ugly in
the good looking paint from the outside.  Plus, everything is rubbing the
underside of the bonnet (the dashpots, the choke cable, the valve cover).  I
need to get it lifted somehow.
Ryan

///