She lives !!!

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: She lives !!!
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 23:34:53 -0400
Almost.  I found the kill switch and unkilled it.  I always though that a
kill switch would stop the starter also.  Not this one.  That and Frank's
WD40 and there were short bursts ( "burst" might be exaggerating )  Where's
my gas can?

Does anybody know what this little black round thing is to the right of the
speedo?  It says "starlight" on it and "Made in England"  There are two
wires.  One is grounded and the other disappears under the bonnet and I
haven't traced it further.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/marple/ulthm10.htm

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
'65 RHD BRG AH Sprite
'67 RHD red MG Midget < aka: Miss Marple >

///