Back on the list - new location

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back on the list - new location
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 22:22:26 -0400 FILETIME=[7FBC26A0:01C0C2FF]
After a good 4-6 month absence from the Spridget List, I, Ryan Irwin, announce
my humble return.  My humble, Midget-less, return.  About a month ago I moved
from South Bend, IN to Little Rock, AR and left my MG in my parents garage in
Indiana.  Didn't take me long to realize i missed my Midget, so I'm back on
the list in an effort to keep my mind occupied with hopes of reaquirring my
car or maybe buying a bugeye.....

BTW, any events planned in the Little Rock area that i may want to be aware
of?

-Ryan
'61 MG Midget

///