Think Spring! Think Springthing!!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Think Spring! Think Springthing!!
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:14:53 EDT
Less than six weeks away from <A HREF="http://bluegrassclub.com/";>Springthing
2001! </A> Gerry Coker, designer of
the Austin Healey 100 and Bugeye will be the special guest at Springthing
2001 to be held May 17, 18 & 19 in Lexington Kentucky.

Springthing is a three day celebration of the Healey Marque hosted by the
Bluegrass Austin Healey Club. Also for Springthing we are going to have a
possibility of a record gathering number of Healey SportBoats .  We currently
have three registered.  I am told that we may have as many as two more for a
total of five Healey SportBoats.  What a sight to have perhaps five Healey
SportBoats on display.

For the Gymkhana we have arranged to use the world famous horse farm of
Fasig-Tipton's parking lot. The parking lot is longer than 500 feet and over
700 feet wide.  Have you ever run a chicane with million dollar horses
watching in multi million dollar barns on a world famous horse farm?  With a
vista view of miles of luscious green Kentucky Bluegrass pastures lined with
split rail fences in every direction you will surely have the most
spectacular view of any gymkhana ever set up.  Over half of our registrants
so far have signed up to compete in the gymkhana.

This isn't the only event during Springthing either.  The rally will be
through all of these spectacular horse farms also.  In addition to a terrific
popularity show (your Healey will be there so it will be terrific, right?)
and the other things already mentioned you will also be able to participate
in a funkhana, an auction, horse farm tours, a tour of Keeneland Race Track,
antique shops and much more.

Springthing is again a three day event and will prove to be one of the best
events the Bluegrass Club has offered. Our usual Kentucky hospitality will be
in abundance, offering cold drinks and yummy food.

Fill out your registration form today and prepare yourself for a long weekend
of frivolity that only Austin Healey car owners know how to have.

Please make plans to join us at this unique event. Full details and a
registration form are available on our web site at  Bluegrassclub.com

Thank you,

Bluegrass Austin Healey Club
Louisville, KY
Visit our web site at BluegrassClub.com