Newbie with ?

To: sswarin@tir.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Newbie with ?
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:18:03 -0400
Try straight 30 or 20w30 in your gearbox.Going to 80w90 will hurt!
Anyone else have miracle fluids ? They do whine.
I'd get good soldered connections in your fuel pump circuit. Any low
pressure pump will do. If you use the square ones from your local auto
parts store, mount them in rubber, as they are plenty noisy.
Not good top down weather in Michigan today. Maybe this weekend.
I'm in Trenton and have freinds in Ann Arbor that can help.
Good luck!

Roger Cotting
59 Bugeye (Yellow Beauty)
60 Bugeye (Iron Head) with Weber