Monterey Meet Cancelled, We are going anways.

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monterey Meet Cancelled, We are going anways.
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 05:52:16 -0700
Hi All,

If you haven't heard, The Monterey/Pacific Grove Meet has been canceled.
  Now most of us already have reservations in PG.  So I figured why not
make it a surprise tour.

For all interested, it is on May 5 in Pacific Grove, CA.  We will meet
at the old dirt lot where you normally go for the show/tour at 10 AM on
Sat.  If any of you know the name of this lot please tell me, I don't
mind being a idiot, but it makes it a lot easier for directions if I
have a name.  From here I have two different tours available.  We will
decide when everyone is there.

If any have suggestions the floor is always open.

See you all there.

Wrong Way Rickie

///