Re: Anyone want a '67 MGB for 15K? How about 17K?

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone want a '67 MGB for 15K? How about 17K?
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:13:29 EDT
In a message dated 4/18/01 1:40:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mgraziano@mindspring.com writes:

> Then he tells me he has an offer on it for 17K.  I politely tell him to take
> it, and to go any buy 4 B's in similar condition.

Looks like with the market tanking, folks are again wanting to invest in old
mechanical stuff (see Jaguar XKE values, circa 1989).  Given these prime
market conditions, I've decided that everything must go!

59 Bugeye: Priced at a bargain $27,000 USD - only needs paint and interior!

59 TR3A: A steal at $32,000 USD - leaks a little oil, but runs like a champ!

93 Audi S4 Turbo Quattro:  Mint condition, 82K miles - just $47,000 USD
drives it away!

91 Honda Nighthawk CB750:  Just $14,000 USD gets you this perfect, 19K mile
never-been-dropped UJM!

89 Snapper Hi-Vac Self-Propelled 5 hp gas mower with six forward walking
speeds, smells like authentic Midwestern US grass!  $2,400 USD -- a bargain
at twice the price!

Come see us here at Chris Eck's Used Internal Combustion Engine Lot in
conveniently-located Akron, Ohio!  Our motto: We hate to part with all of our
stuff, but everything has a price!

///