Funding, Take 2

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Funding, Take 2
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:10:11 -0600 (MDT)
Okay, I lied.  In the Spring Funding message I sent out last week, I said
you wouldn't hear from me again on the subject until October.  Unless I
took a REALLY long nap on the sofa or inhaled too much brake dust working
on my wife's Honda ('87 Civic Si - Fun car!) it is still April of 2001.

This should be quick, though.  Due to popular demand, and perhaps because
I got tired of writing out another dozen or so 'Thank You' postcards, I
went ahead and set up a Pay Pal account.  I was going to wait and start
with a fresh bank account and such to seperate the Team.Net contributions
from my parts business, but some of you are aware of my world-class abilities
in the procrastination department.

So now that everyone who wished to contribute has gone through the hassle
of writing a check, addressing an envelope, buying a stamp and getting to
the post office, I've made it easier.  You can now contribute to the list
effort through PayPal.  I signed up using

  team_fat@uswestmail.net

as the email address, so if you are a PayPal user, have at it!  If you aren't
a user, there's a shameless, self-promotional link below to get you started.
We'll see how this all works out.  For those of you who have already sent
in a little something, thanks!

mjb.
----

https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=team_fat%40uswestmail.net