RE: Hard top -> Into a chebby Blazer

To: <mgraziano@mindspring.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hard top -> Into a chebby Blazer
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 10:48:20 -0500
Can't say for certain, but I'm fairly sure it would, especially if you fold
the rear seats. I know an early hardtop will fit in the back of a Ford
Ranger and you can't even see it above the edge of the box. A K-Blazer is
way bigger than a Ranger, and a four-door S-10 is about the same size.

Take a few measurements of the critical dimensions of the top and the cargo
area. That's the best way to know before you drive up.

Phil