Motorhead loses Used Parts Storage

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Motorhead loses Used Parts Storage
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 05:18:04 -0700 (PDT)
Hey everyone! I just heard Motorhead is losing their
used parts storage area and will need to be
liquidating their used parts inventory. I've been in
there a couple of times and can tell you that it's
floor to ceiling with just about everything you can
salvage from an LBC.
Nothing personal gained here...just passing on good
parts hunting info to the list.

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///