Re: the big mini bleed!

To: gjbranch@mediaone.net, cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: the big mini bleed!
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 08:10:22 -0700
In a message dated 4/21/2001 10:40:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,

Someone, a couple of years ago, posted a homemade Ezi-Bleed.  It used
the
rubbermaid jar with a tire filler valve pressed into a hole in the top
of the
jar to pressurize the contents and a tube through an sealed hole in the
top
to the bottom of the jar to pick up the fluid.  The other end was fitted
(sealed) to a MC top.  I may have a copy of that somewhere in my Black
Hole
of filing.  Or if the poster is listening, how about reposting it?

--David C.
I would sure like to take a look at that, if plans are available. When
we get back from our little jaunt, we should have enough Spridget
weather that I can take Madge out for some exercise.
Kate

///