Timing Gear

To: "spridgets@autox. team. net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Timing Gear
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:06:14 -0500
What's the consensus on timing gears available for the 1275? It looks like
there's the usual suspects and then there's the high-buck vernier
adjustable, or belt drive options.

I seem to remember negative comments regarding the standard duplex timing
gears available from Moss and VB. Are they any good? or am I being paranoid?
What else is there, besides those and the trick ones from APT and Winner's
Circle? Do I have to go there to avoid low quality?

Phil Vanner
And the Disassembled Midget

///