RE:

To: "'Maclean Mike'" <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE:
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 02:35:39 -0400
Cc: "'Spridgets \(E-mail\)'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hi ya Mike,

 Sorry to make ya eat em, but you can thank Frank and Alan.  Frank got here
Friday night and by Sunday at 2 just about everything was done.  As a matter
of fact, I'm picking it up at 10:30 tomorrow morning.  Everything seems to
come together at once.  We hope to be on the road in about 5-6 weeks, but
we'll see.  Have a good one.  If that link doesn't work, I sent another one.
Have a good one

Mike Weeks
60 Bugeye