E-bay mix up not really LBC more like Scalextric

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: E-bay mix up not really LBC more like Scalextric
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:26:07 EDT
Hi list after a long wait .......... my second (first paid for) Scalextric
turned up today.  Turns out the 1970s Mini I bid for is a BRM single seater
racer!  My 4 year old daughter loves it and didn't want to let me have a turn
driving it.

Of course I will be contacting the vendor because whoever paid for a BRM will
not be pleased to get a Mini.

And, the Metro still drives like a truck after my second round of
modifications - even my daughter can see the ride height is to high.  N

Daniel1312 - 69 Sprite and Scalextric racers

///