Re: Wire wheel rear axle available

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wire wheel rear axle available
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 22:58:35 +0100
Rob 'somebody-other-than-me" in Colehill, Dorset had some made up by cutting
and welding the ends on with the suitable amount cut out.  (Member of MASC
in late 80's)  Sticks in my memory because the ends had been welded back
onto the first one at 180 degrees out, leaving the brake adjuster at the top
if you put the backplates on the same way that they were originally.  The
flange the backplate bolts onto is not symmetrical.  Nice undamaged Minor
ends on Sprite casings.  Geometrically straight and obviously the correct
track for W/W frogeyes etc.