More on the Australian Sprite National Gathering

To: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: More on the Australian Sprite National Gathering
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 00:12:06 +1000
I've put up photos and more videos from the Sprite National Challenge on the
AHSDC web site (http://reality.sgi.com/ahsdc). The photos are accessible below
the videos.

Bugeye aficionados should look at the Mike Dore video. I highly recommend it,
I'm just sorry I don't have more footage... I hope to source some video of
Simon
Hughes (also driving Mike's car in the Motorkhana). Simon was the clear winner
on the day.

FYI, there were > 60 competition entries from all over Australia plus a heap
more
people for the substantial social activities.

A good time was had by all.

I'll post a results summary some time tomorrow.

Mike

///