Re: Peter C.

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Peter C.
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:03:45 -0400
Not only does he build them, but he stands behind his work (good thing he
doesn't do exhausts ;-).

I got a set of front shocks from him last year, this spring the front end
started to feel like a boat. I emailed him and he sent off a new set. I
shipped the old ones back and got a note saying that he found out why they
were bad. Inexperienced rebuilder - no longer there. No questions asked.

Thanks Peter!!!

Kudos off to a real craftsman that stands up for his reputation.

Larry

BTW

World Wide Auto Parts
2517 Seiferth Rd., Madison, WI  53716
(800) 362-1025     Fax (608) 223-9403

www.nosimport.com
peter@nosimport.com

At this exact moment in time 4/26/01 8:56 AM, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
made the profound statement:

> Doesn't Peter rebuild shocks?
>
> Can someone forward me his Address Please.... thanks in advance...
>
> Keith Turk
> Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites, Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed
> Racer)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager