headrest question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: headrest question
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:18:21 -0400
Howdy ya'll,
I am thinking of covering the rather worn seats in my 74 Midget with a fitted
sheepskin kit. The first problem I see in doing this is the somewhat larger
headrest. Although the covers might fit better if I simply removed the
headrest, I can't see how this is done. Can the headrest stems be pulled
completely out of the seat without taking the seat apart? Or maybe this is just
a bad idea. Is there a supplier for these covers that has a design that will
accommodate the headrest ? Thanks for your advice.

Piper

///