Re: Telethon? (was Re: giving credit where credit is due

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Telethon? (was Re: giving credit where credit is due
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 20:21:51 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, spritenut@Exit109.com
Yes, Frank, and your pilot's name will be Wong Way(you do remember his
recent flight), and you will eventially land in a country where all the
vehicles are powered by camel dung. In route, don't forget to stop in
the RPI, and get a LBFMRB before you get to Singapore for your
CSMFYISOB. But don't miss the International Food Mart - you will need
the entire plane for excess baggage on the return trip.
PS: Don't ask for bail money. Gary will take this trip for you.
Kate

And I suppose you want to fly on an Asian built flying machine?
Are they still powered by rubber bands?
I had a tee shirt from Singapore. It didn't even work as a rag.
I hope you are selling to them and not bringing more crap from there
over here.

If I go with Ron, I will need LOTS of money, BAIL MONEY, because I
promised myself I was going to kick each and every one of them in the
n*ts as payback for all the aggravation they have put me thru.

Ask the SOB why my lamp needs a slap every night just to turn it on.
And please, if I don't go...Choke the CSMFYISOB that made my printer!

--

///