Motorhead Please read carefully this time

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Motorhead Please read carefully this time
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 05:51:57 -0700 (PDT)
It has come to my attention that some of the listers
failed to READ the complete message I posted a week
ago. I just want to reiterate the previous email and
clarify it for those who suffered the I didn't read it
and thought something else syndrome.
I posted that Motorhead had lost their used parts
STORAGE...NOT THEIR FACILITY!
They are in need of drastic USED PARTS reduction (i.e.
THEY ARE NOT MOVING, GOING OUT OF BUSINESS, OR
ANYTHING ELSE IN THAT ARENA!!!)

So...just to reiterate ONE LAST TIME...MotorHead is in
need of drastic reductions of it USED PARTS INVENTORY!

I passed this info on to the list just to help those
in need of good used parts. I have gained nothing from
this nor was there any intention of gain.
We've been through this "half read" of emails
before...numerous times. Please folks...read the
entire email before responding. It helps all of us.
Sorry to take up the bandwidth with this but I felt I
needed to clear this up.

Dan

=====
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget
Alexandria, Va.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten
the gift."
- Albert Einstein.
http://auctions.yahoo.com/

///