Now headrest plugs \ bumper plug \ garage RE: headrest question

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Now headrest plugs \ bumper plug \ garage RE: headrest question
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 01:34:36 -0700 m>
Anybody know where to get those cool little plugs that fit the empty hole
where the head rest was. I like the look without, and don't think I will
miss them much.

Oh and also, since I won't be running a front bumper, I don't want to be a
DPO and fill the bumper holes. Is there a nice plug I can use that looks ok
and is a hell of a lot nicer than fiberglass\bondo.

The sprite has been on hold for about 2 months now. Everything is packed up
under tarps hopefully there wont be much damage when I unwrap everything. I
just dropped off the rent for a bad ass 3 car garage in town. Finally a
garage again, projects are just so much more enjoyable when they aren't
outside. I will be doing my own prep\painting of the sprite as well! I will
have an internet connection there a so the Tob's Garage real time Web Cam is
also in the works.

Toby
69 Sprite
71 Toyota Cruiser
74 Midget
69 Midget

piper@papillon.its.yale.edu wrote:

>  Can the headrest stems be pulled completely out of the seat without >
taking the seat apart?

Sure thing.
Put the top down, stand on the rocker and center hump, grab hold of the
headrest and pull up hard.
Watch you chin when it comes out.
--

Frank Clarici