Exhaust system with panhard rod

To: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust system with panhard rod
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:52:20 -0400
Hello All:  I just installed a panhard rod from Winner's Circle in my '74
Meejit and had to chop out the exhaust system to get it to fit.  The ex.
manifold is pretty shot anyway, so I figure it's time to do the whole thing up
right.  I'm thinking LCB header from Winners, cause it comes in 2 pieces and
is supposed to be easier to install.  Anyone with any experience with this
header?  And has anyone done an exhaust system with a panhard rod installed?
I'm in way over my head here, so any help would, as usual, be appreciated!!!!

'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti Mini - a frightening automobile to drive

///